History of The Fine Line Painting Co… Click here to see my video
The Fine Line Painting Co., Inc. has been successfully painting homes in the Raleigh, Cary, and all surrounding Triangle NC areas since 1989, with excellent results, a superb reputation, and endless referrals.
As a very well organized small business, I have always been committed to continuously improving the quality of my services, with the priority of satisfying each individual homeowner.
From the start I have had painting crews, and painted homes inside and out, including Kitchen Cabinets. When the economy took a “downturn” in Jan. 2008, I had to lay off my crew, and I returned to doing all the work myself.
I began ONLY Painting Kitchen Cabinets, and it is NOW MY SPECIALTY! It is much more practical and affordable than any other options, such as refinishing, refacing or replacing. It only takes me about a week per Kitchen, and I have painted over 400 sets of Kitchen Cabinets since.
You can learn more about “how” I paint them on my “Cabinet Painting” page of the web site.
The Fine Line Painting Co. is dedicated with honesty and integrity to providing you
“your best choice” for painting your Kitchen Cabinets!
These are proceedures I employ during the project:
- Very thorough while preparing and painting
- Maintain a clean and safe job site throughout the length of the project
- Friendly, honest, courteous, conscientious, trustworthy and reliable
- Maintain constant contact prior to, and throughout the course of the job.
- Use only top quality paints, products and equipment
- Schedule the project according to your needs
- Label and leave all the extra paint
- Return (even after payment) for any unforeseen touch-ups
- My work and your satisfaction are guaranteed
For more information or a free Kitchen Cabinet “cost estimate”
over the phone, call today! (919)-790-0660
I look forward to speaking with you soon! Gerald F. Hubbell, Jr.
A “Spotless” Professional Finish Everytime…
Serving Raleigh, Cary, Chapel Hill, Durham, and all surrounding NC Areas since 1989!